Friday, September 28, 2012

How I feel during barre exercises in ballet while following perfectly coordinated 19 year-old ballerinas (or 80’s songs).


  1. Too Shy  -Kajagoogoo
  2. Only in My Dreams  -Debbie Gibson 
  3. Under Pressure  -Queen and David Bowie 
  4. Here I Go Again -Whitesnake
  5. Welcome to the Jungle  -Guns N' Roses 
  6. Livin' on a Prayer -Bon Jovi 
  7. Don't Stop Believing -Journey  
  8. Whip It  -Devo 
  9. Jump (and don't forget to plié)-Van Halen     
  10. When Doves Cry -Prince & The Revolution
  11. Just Can't Get Enough (ronds de jambe) -Depeche Mode 
  12. Every Breath You Take  -The Police 
  13. I Ran So Far Away  -A Flock of Seagulls 
  14. Do You Really Want to Hurt Me  -Culture Club 
  15. Bust a Move -Young M.C. 
  16. Fight the Power -Public Enemy 
  17. Take My Breath Away -Berlin
  18. Faith -George Michael 
  19. She Blinded Me With Science -Thomas Dolby 
  20. Straight Up  (lock your knees, lock your knees, lock your knees) -Paula Abdul 
  21. I Feel For You -Chaka Khan
  22. Everybody Wants To Rule The World -Tears For Fears
  23. Girl You Know It’s True -Milli Vanilli 
  24. Ain't Nobody (ain't nobody my age who can put her leg up to her ear) -Chaka Khan  
  25. Physical -Olivia Newton-John
  26. My Prerogative -Bobby Brown
  27. Eye Of The Tiger -Survivor
  28. Hurts So Good -John Cougar
  29. Abracadabra -Steve Miller Band
  30. Broken Wings (and tight butts) -Mr. Mister
  31. Footloose -Kenny Loggins
  32. I Wanna Dance With Somebody Who Loves Me -Whitney Houston
  33. The Way It Is -Bruce Hornsby and the Range
  34. So Emotional -Whitney Houston
  35. Out Of Touch -Daryl Hall and John Oates
  36. Roll With It -Steve Winwood
  37. Total Eclipse Of The Heart -Bonnie Tyler
  38. Flashdance ... What A Feelin' -Irene Cara
  39. Giving You The Best That I Got -Anita Baker
  40. Girls Just Want to Have Fun  -Cyndi Lauper 

No comments:

Post a Comment